Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI) is an essential element of supply chain management. Pre-shipment inspection is done at the end of production when 80% to 100% of goods have been manufactured and packed for export.
Tetra Inspection inspectors will visit your vendor’s site to conduct a physical inspection of goods on a randomly selected sample of manufactured products using the statistical sampling procedure commonly know as AQL or ISO 2859-1 (ANSI/ASQ Z1.4).
Pre-shipment inspection checklists provide an extensive classification of defects and on-site tests based on international standards (EU, USA, AU, and more).
What is Checked During A Pre-Shipment Inspection?
- Product conformity to specifications.
- Packaging, marking, and labelling.
- Measurements, weights, and GSM.
- Field tests.
Carton drop test (ASTM D5276), Function test, Color fasten test, Adhesive test (ASTM D3359-02)...etc
Why You Need Pre-Shipment Inspection
This service will help you:
- Avoid business losses due to costly reworks;
- Save time and money by solving problems before shipment;
- Improve quality by taking immediate corrective actions.
- Ensure efficient warehouse management with correct labeling;
- Ensure the right goods are shipped to your customer.
- Protect your brand and monitor your supplier's performance.